As the competitive landscape becomes increasingly disrupted by technology and radically different business models, it’s getting harder for leaders to draw upon past experiences as models of the future. Only by building resilient teams will we effectively navigate volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environments.
We help you and your team increase your ability to adapt and innovate, by creating an environment where people can be exposed to different concepts, interact productively, experiment safely and be allowed time to reflect.
Ranging from one-off workshops to a year-long series of interventions, these experiences can be hired off-the-shelf or customized for your team. Some examples include:
– Leadership Development and coaching
– Social innovation workshops
– Retreats and off-sites
Providing real-world experience, engagement with external stakeholders, and a whole new perspective on what is possible for your business and your people. Some examples include:
– Intrapreneurship programs
– Social learning journeys, local and abroad
– Sabbaticals and externships
Our experiences help leaders, teams and organizations navigate personal and professional differences to align their business strategies in terms of growth, innovation, purpose and values.
Change your company meeting plans to experience the world together, engage the next generation of leaders through a unique global experience, and refine your social impact agenda.
These 3-14 day journeys combine cultural visits, facilitated workshops, and exposure to business models and entrepreneurs creating positive business, social and environmental impact.
– Stronger organizational and personal bonding through a shared unique, cross-functional experience.
– Exposure to and understanding of new ways in which business can create a positive impact.
– Personal and professional development through powerful conversations, coaching, and reflection.
Spark new ideas. Grow existing products and services. Engage the next generation in real-world projects that combine business & impact and work together in a collaborative professional setting.
This part-time, multi-month program is designed to challenge the next generation of corporate leaders to generate and test new business ideas through the lens of financial viability, accountability, transparency, and social & environmental performance.
– Develop leadership skills and business acumen in the millennial generation.
– Integrate sustainability and social impact into core business offerings.
– Create and develop new products and services.
We help values-driven organizations understand the concepts and models associated with social entrepreneurship, social innovation, and using business as a force for good.
Ranging from 2 hours to multiple days, activities and topics often include facilitated workshops, scavenger hunts, simulations, communications and coaching sessions, and customized experiences that are right for your people, your community and your business.
– Articulation and refinement of a social impact agenda that makes sense to you, your community and your business.
– Identify and work through inter-generational and organizational conflict related to the organization’s business and impact goals.