Socially conscious. Aligned with people and planet.
Create meaningful opportunities for community engagement; increase brand value.
Integrate social innovation into corporate culture and strategy, creating business and social value.
Increase employee retention, motivation, and commitment, improving the leadership pipeline.
Build leadership skills among program participants.
Increase the participants’ understanding of the business role in society and view of the world.
Enhance cultural adaptability and develop new skills.
Presents an exciting opportunity to apply newly acquired skills.
Build capacity for social sector organizations in emerging markets.
Provide access to normally scarce resources.
Increase the ability to serve local communities.
Move beyond a “pair of hands” approach, providing new knowledge and long-lasting impact instead.
• 165 fellows from 49 countries have participated in our programs.
• 2,188 learning, coaching, and mentoring hours delivered to program participants.
• 100% of our participants would recommend our programs to other candidates.
• 32,944 consulting hours provided by our participants to social organizations.
• 372 hours of leadership development training provided to organizations.
• 25% of our projects are focused on improving operational efficiency and strategic planning.
• 56 NPO/NGOs, social enterprises, and community based organizations supported in South Africa and Peru.
• 5,326 days of full community immersion through our programs.
• 100% of our projects are addressing UN millennial development goals.
[hana-code-insert name=’Millenium Goals Chart’ /]